Search This Blog

14 July 2012

Work Waffle Party

I have the best job. At work yesterday we made an amazing pre-lunch treat: Chocolate Cake Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches. You read right. Oh, yes, I love my job. 


Here's what you need:
1 cake mix and the ingredients it calls for
Ice cream 
Waffle Iron

We used a devil's food cake mix, which required 3 eggs, oil and water. For the ice cream we had a tub with both vanilla and chocolate so as to give everyone choices.

Method:
Prepare your cake mix of choice.
 high-tech measuring cup
Mix it all together, just like normal cake.

Cook on a waffle iron, just like normal waffles.
an amazing waffle iron

must stick out my tongue to do anything


Construct sandwiches with the ice cream of your choice in the middle, and eat with your hands, not with a fork.

eating it with a fork was not very successful
more effective to use your hands



Credit goes to Boss Lady for the whole idea and Heather for the photos, Big Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! I wish my kids were older. I'd love to do this with them!

    You guys need to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I remember making waffles like this once in college. They were so delicious! I always think about doing it again but haven't.

    ReplyDelete