Search This Blog

01 March 2010

try this:

Get some fresh shitake mushrooms.
Remove the stems, disard.
Brush caps lightly with olive oil.
Grill. (Or throw under the broiler, if you can't grill it)
Enjoy.

Seriously, this is my new favorite thing. I got goosebumps when I tasted it. It was delightful. This mushroom farm is what I need, because buying those shitakes once a week at the farmers market is going to add up pretty quick. I would have taken a picture, but it doesn't look like much, also I was too busy tasting, and tasting and tasting.....

1 comment:

  1. That does sound delicious! I like mushrooms, but Wayne doesn't. I've only bought fresh ones once or twice and I don't even know what Shitake ones are. I will look for them next time I shop though because I'm always looking for new sides to try.

    ReplyDelete